The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Thursday, March 21, 2013

3/20/13 Friends and Snow

We woke up to about a foot of new snow. Kelley gets pretty excited when we have fresh snow so we had to walk about the neighborhood before I dealt with the driveway.


Dashing through the snow









Kelley hadn't seen her friend Gracie in some time so it was a treat when Gracie came out to play. It sometimes looks pretty fierce but is all friendly












Next she insisted we go by Sarge's house and he also came out to play.


You have a treat ?








Then it was back home to clear the drive.



Kelley mad a nest in the snow to wait for me to finish


After the drive was clear we took a walk around the neighborhood where she got to greet all the people clearing their drives.

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Kelley and her playmates.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Christopher - she is, indeed a happy dog.

    Thanks Mary- she really enjoyed them and the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh....I love the dog pics! Happy pups playing. Sorry about the snow - I wish we'd get a dump like that up on Mt Hood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments Linda. I wish you had got it instead of us too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John,

    I haven't commented here in a long time, and your recent comments on my blog reminded me of that. While I don't comment often, I do read your posts every day and really enjoy following your hikes with Kelley.

    Since we lost Jake last fall I've looked forward to them even more and I'm now living vicariously through you with a happy Lab on the trails. This post brought back a particular flood of memories. Jake loved being out in the snow more than anything and it's easy to see that Kelley feels the same. I'm so glad that she's been doing well and that you're still able to be out there together. Enjoy every day of it!

    I also love getting the daily views of Acadia and Mt Desert. It is truly one of our favorite places on earth. We've just made reservations for Memorial Day weekend at Blackwoods with the group we went with last year and can't wait to get back!

    Keep enjoying those hikes and give Kelley a big scruffle for me.

    All the best -

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mark - I appreciate your comments and the sharing of your feelings. Kelley is like a child with the fresh snow. Look forward to your pictures from your Maine trip. Kelley sends one of her full body wags.

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your