The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Monday, October 22, 2012

10/21/12 Bangor

Almost  four inches of rain in the last couple of days so we went downtown to avoid the soggy trails. I let Kelley pick the route and that naturally led to the river.


Some of the things we saw.














A pleasant hour and and a half  ( no rain) and people for Kelley to greet as well as one huge friendly dog.


4 comments:

  1. how is your ankle doing? didn't realize you had broken it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ken - thanks for asking - it's fine now - been two years and the other day I couldn't remember which one I broke. It was really a heard time for Kelley ( and me), being used to lots of activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, OK. I just noticed the "ankle update" post on the side of the website. It wasn't dated so wasn't sure of it was recent or not. I must have missed it originally.

    Glad you don't have any lingering issues. My father hurt his knee several years ago and still has problems to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ken- yes, I was lucky- I think all the previous hiking helped

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your