The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Sunday, November 15, 2015

11/14/15 Perch Pond


Cold -30's, windy, and a mix of sun and clouds.

Because of the wind there were small waves against  the shore. Kelley does not like them and didn't go into the pond.


But she was able to find small pools in the woods





We soon had all clouds


We chose a route that would take us by the beaver pond


which would be OK by Kelley


Electing not to use the bog bridges


Not the nicest day but still a pretty good hike. Kelley did well and her only problem was with the rough water in the pond.  2 hours 

2 comments:

  1. Awww.....I never tire of photos of Kelley swimming. They make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda - I do wonder if I post too many of them - but they make me happy too.

      Delete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your