The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Monday, July 14, 2014

7/13/14 City Forest


Warmer and more humid with rain forecast for this afternoon. A good day for the nearby forest. A lot fewer deer flies and few mosquitoes. We met several people but no dogs until the very end.

We started from the end of Kittredge Rd. and walked across the meadow


The rest of our route is on the map above. These are a few of the things we saw. Not a good day for close ups as it was breezy at times.

















Not bad- still lots of water for Kelley, the flies were far fewer, and we met some nice people. 2 hours 

4 comments:

  1. Hi John, It was a pleasure meeting you and Kelley yesterday. I look forward to exploring the trails you told me about that I didn't even know existed.

    Take care,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve- I enjoyed meeting you too. If you email me ( address on my card) I will send the maps I promised..

      Delete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your