The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9/20/11 Sunkhaze Redux

Rain predicted and I think Kelley ready for an easy day anyway so we go back to Sunkhaze. I will try to re-shoot a couple of leaves.

The plan was to take the North Buzzy Brook Trail to the loop trail and that to South Buzzy Brook and back to the road. After the turnoff to the South Buzzy Brook there were no more signs. We tried several trails and ended up back at the brook where we were the other day. not sure how we got there but we took that trail back to the start. Not a bad two hour hike and the rain held off until just after we got to the car.







Another odd fungus. I don't think I have ever seen so many varieties as I have this year.





4 comments:

  1. Ciao Marco--thank you for looking and commenting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of leaves like these as dying things, but at the same time they are such colorful wonders and complex designs.

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your