The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Sunday, June 14, 2015

6/13/15 Perch Pond



Pretty day , after a good rain last night. I didn't feel like a long drive so we went to Perch Pond. We started from the trailhead for the South Trail and the trail was fairly wet.


First water other than pools and puddles on the trails.


A few things we saw - I screwed up most of the pictures I took today- either focus or exposure.








Turned out to be a pretty good hike. Kelley seemed well and got to swim in the big pond. There were mosquitoes but they didn't bother me much - I wondered if the stuff I spray on my clothes to repel ticks affects them too. We had the place to ourselves as we met no one - very peaceful and pretty day.  2 hours 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your