The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Saturday, June 4, 2016

6/4/16 Downtown

Gray day with forecast of rain ( bright sunshine is what we ended up with) , so decided to just go downtown. Kelley was in an unusual mood - excited at first then she didn't seem to know what she wanted. I usually let her pick the route but she didn't seem to want to go anywhere so I gave up after half an hour.

Different groups plant beds of flowers all about town and there were lots in bloom so I got  flower pictures























And a reflection


10 comments:

  1. Your flower photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blooms.
    I hope Kelley is back to "herself" ..?

    And you know Sue would LOVE a tour of your garden......hint hint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue - the garden is really behind but perhaps.

      Delete
  3. The yellow and purple flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these bright and cheery blooms. I like all of them but the yellow with the purple center is quite unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty - I had not seen that flower before and do not know what it is.

      Delete
  5. I love the flowers...and that reflection is pure poetry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment - I have a weakness for reflections

      Delete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your