The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Saturday, December 9, 2017

12/8/17 Caribou Bog

We had a nice hour hike on a cold sunny morning. There was thin ice on the pond which I was able to break for Kelley to get wet. We did a section of trail that I thought we had only done once before but it turned out to be a different trail. We came to a road we had not seen before and rather than wander around we retraced our steps back the way we had come. Kelley did well but I have a new camera and screwed up all of the pictures. I know whereI went wrong and will do better next time.

2 comments:

  1. I bⅼog freգuently and I trսly aρpreciate your information. The article has really
    peaked my interest. I will book mark youг blog and keep checking
    for new details aƅ᧐ut once per week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking. Unfortunately Kelley is getting old and her arthritis worse so we have cut way back on the hikes. If you are looking for info on a particular hike, please use the search function or go through older posts

      Delete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your