The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Tuesday, August 6, 2013

8/5/13 Bangor

A nice day but I need to take care of my neglected garden and we had a good hike yesterday. I also needed to go to the library so it was downtown for an hour. I thought we would wander around city streets and maybe get some different pictures but  Kelley headed straight for the Kenduskeag Stream Trail which starts close to where we parked- there are places to get into the stream once you get out of the center of town and she knows all of them.

This bridge crosses the stream near the beginning


The stream is fairly low right now but enough water for Kelley to enjoy


The bridge on the way back



A short but pleasant outing and I got a lot done in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. I should spend some time in the garden, too. Not sure I like summer much. Love the photo of Kelly in the stream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Casey - thanks for stopping by- we have had a weird summer but the last few days have been really nice- I don't like it hot.

      Delete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your