The Rest of Our Hiking Pictures Can Be Found Here

Finding Trail Descriptions

So as not to repeat myself excessively, I am reducing the amount of description of trails that have already been posted. Please use the search function ( upper left) to find older posts which have more detailed trail descriptions and pictures. You can also use this to find specific hikes either by trail or mountain.



Click Pictures for a Larger View


Thursday, January 5, 2012

1/4/11 Walden

Five degrees when we got up. I stalled until it got up to 10 degrees and wind chill -5 and then we went to Walden for an hour and a half ( Kelley had come up to me at the computer several times to remind me she was waiting) . Kelly thought it was just fine and it really wasn't that bad once I got moving. No pictures as I saw little that made me want to take my gloves off and those I did take were not successful. Still no snow.

4 comments:

  1. It was yesterday - today was better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cold. Just wet in the PNW. You are a hardy hiker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Randy - It has alternated between cold and above normal temps- usually with rain which eliminates the snow and leaves it icy. I'm ready for real winter.

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a Google account the easiest way to post a comment is to use anonymous and then, if you wish, put your name in the body of your